Join us on the 25th of January to discuss the role of asset managers in achieving net zero targets and innovative solutions from the industry to facilitate this transition.
A fireside chat organised by Abatable, carbon procurement platform that focuses on high-quality carbon offsets, in conversation with AlbaCore Capital Group, one of Europe’s leading alternative investment management firms focusing on public and private corporate credit markets.
Our guests will cover a range of relevant topics:
- What role can financial institutions play in achieving our net zero carbon ambitions?
- How climate change is driving innovation and new financial products?
- How carbon market dynamics influence effective implementation of net zero strategies?
Who’s on our panel?
Joining from AlbaCore Capital Group:
- Matthew Courey - Founding Partner and Chief Operating Officer.
- Deborah Cohen Malka - Portfolio Manager and Partner.
- Valerio Magliulo - Co-Founder.
- Maria Eugenia Filmanovic - Co-Founder.
To join the event register on LinkedIn. We will send a reminder via email a few days prior to and on the day of the event.