Join us on the 15th of March to discuss how long-term carbon offtake agreements can help carbon market participants navigate the supply shortage and rising prices of carbon credits.
To watch the webinar recording visit our follow up article with key lessons for carbon procurement and carbon offtake agreements.
A fireside chat organised by Abatable, a carbon procurement platform that focuses on high-quality carbon credits, in conversation with leaders across the carbon markets industry.
Our guests will cover some of the most topical questions:
- What are the long-term market trends that market participants need to adapt to?
- How offtake agreements are changing the market dynamics?
- Why achieving your net zero goals may be in jeopardy?
Who’s on our panel?
- Abatable - Valerio Magliulo, Co-Founder.
- Blue Source - Elizabeth Aldrich, Vice President of Business Development
- CarbonCure - Casey Leist, Senior Director, Carbon Finance
- Ecosphere+ - Lisa Walker, Chief Executive Officer
- Resilient LLP - Lisa DeMarco, Senior Partner and CEO
To join the event register on the Zoom Webinar page. You will receive a reminder via email a few days prior to and on the day of the event.