We’re Zero Imprint Ltd, and our address is The Leather Market, Unit Lm8.1.1, 11-13 Weston Street, London, England, SE1 3ER (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement).
“You” means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Services refers to the products available on our website (https://www.abatable.com/), which are our marketplace, procurement as a service and data insights products
For any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Your Personal Data Rights
- Access: You can request to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it.
- Data Portability: You can ask for a copy of your personal data in a format that can be easily used by machines or request us to send it to another organisation.
- Rectification: If you believe that the data, we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct it.
- Erasure: You can request the deletion of your data, although there may be legal reasons that prevent us from fulfilling this request in certain circumstances.
- Marketing Preferences: You have the right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes. Additionally, you can object to data processing based on legitimate interests, research, and statistical reasons.
- Withdraw Consent: If you have previously given us your consent for data processing, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Automated Decisions: You can request a review by a member of our team if you disagree with an automated decision made based on your personal data.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the provided contact details.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Services, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Services.
Usage Data may include information such as Your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Services by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Services or when You access the Services by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
Data We process based on contractual obligation, legal duty, public interest, and consent:
- To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor the usage of our Services.
- To manage Your account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Services. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Services.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Data We process based on legitimate interests (This involves using your data in a manner that you would reasonably expect, benefiting both you and us (or the third party), while respecting your privacy rights):
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as accounting, security, data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- Between members of the Services: To help facilitate introductions or other interactions between members of the services.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers who processes the data on behalf of the Company to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Services or to assist the Company in analysing how the Services are used. This includes cloud computing power, storage, and software providers to provide our Services, monitor and analyze the use of our Services, to contact You and conduct internal operations.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- With companies that help us with marketing
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We may store or transfer the information we collect from you outside the UK or share it with organisations located abroad, including the United States. We prioritise data security and privacy, and therefore, take necessary steps to safeguard your information.
Before any data transfer occurs, we assess the recipients to ensure they offer an adequate level of protection for personal data, as determined by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). In cases where the receiving country or organisation does not meet the adequacy criteria, we establish robust contracts including international data transfer addendums, and implement necessary safeguards to uphold the same level of data protection as within the UK.
These measures are in place to maintain the security, integrity, and privacy of your data, even when it is stored or shared outside the UK.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
To make a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information, please get in touch with us at our contact email above. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you have the option to escalate your complaint to the ICO's Office, which is the regulatory authority responsible for data protection matters in the UK. For further information, please visit their website.